Monday, May 17, 2010

'not me' Monday........



 

 
Here we go again. Yeah!! And now it's time for that fun weekly carnival that we all love, 'not me Monday!' Let's all join in and see what we got. I'm sure we have a lot of those 'not me's' just stored up and ready to share.

Wow it's been awhile!  And I really don't have much to share, at least not right at this moment, who's to say I won't think of more as I type.

You all know tailEnd, right?


Isn't he just the cutest?  But then again I guess all of us moms think that way about our cute kids.  This is a photo of tailEnd taken last fall after he forgot to get me the info for school photos, I always do the school photos just so I can get a good one, I'm new at this taking of photos thing, but as you can see not this time.

OK, moving on to 'not me' Monday.

So it was not us who straightened tailEnds hair this past week.  Nope not us. 



And then I did not let him go to school with all of that long hair.  Nope I would never do that, I would never let my child be the big distraction at school.  My boys have always had a neat and tidy appearance at all times, so neat and tidy in fact that they usually get looked over (NOT!!).  I would never ever let my boys just try things just because.

Guess what?  I didn't think of anything else but that's OK.  I hope you all enjoy the quick glimpse of tailEnd because by the time he got home from school he was over the straight hair.  Quick shower and wash and he was back to all curls.

Have a wonderful Monday.

Love to All,

midRae

4 comments:

  1. My hubby spent his highschool years trying to tame and straighten his curls...glad your kid has come to terms with such a wonderful head of hair! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow! He looks totally different like that. His hair is so long when its straight. Ha! He's a lucky kid to have natural curls. He's so cute too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those curls are amazing! I love them! Imagine those all grown out! You should talk him into having long curly hair. Oh yeah! :) (Or he could just cut it off and glue it on my head. Would that work?)

    ReplyDelete